Remote - Part Time - ManagerAbout the job
Resilience Guard GmbH is looking to collaborate with an experienced professional (natural person or legal person) in the field of financial management of EU-funded projects.Tasks and Duties:
Necessary qualifications, skills and experience:
- Financial monitoring, planning and management of the EU projects of the company.
- Reporting of costs to the funding authority, compilation of the financial statements of the projects.
- Ensure absolute compliance with the funding programme's financial rules related to costs eligibility and relevant obligations.
- Create and maintaining the appropriate time recording and cost monitoring systems. Implementation of modifications on the budget or amendments on the Grant Agreements. Achieving optimum budget use.
- Communication with the projects' coordinating organisations and /or EU Project Officers, Financial Officers, Legal Officers (when required) for all above matters.
- The duration of the collaboration shall be for the lifetime of the ongoing company's projects.
Additional qualifications, skills and experience that will be taken into consideration:
- At least 15 years of experience in the exact field of financial monitoring and management of EU projects.
- Previous experience in the financial management of at least 150 EU projects including necessarily those of the following programmes: Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe.
- Excellent knowledge of the EU financial eligibility rules, the obligations according to the Grant Agreement, as well as the EU projects' procedures proven and supported by suitable past experience, official roles and responsibilities.
- Experience on the requirements, procedures and rules of the funding authority of Switzerland responsible for funding Swiss beneficiaries under the Horizon Europe programme (SERI).
- Proven experience in cost-reimbursement projects as well as in lump-sum projects.
- Excellent knowledge in understanding, speaking and writing in English as well as communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in the financial management of EU projects as Coordinator of EU consortia.
The final outcome of the selection procedure will be determined by the level/ degree up to which each candidate addresses the above qualification criteria as well as by the result of a personal interview to which selected candidates will be invited after submitting their applications/ expressions of interest. In the case of legal persons, the criteria above apply to the specific individual who shall be assigned responsible for implementing the required tasks and duties on behalf of the legal entity.
Applications are accepted exclusively by sending the candidate's curriculum vitae via email at email@example.com
Submission deadline: December 18th